1. What is the EU-KO Climate Action?
The EU-KO Climate Action is an EU-funded three-year project to support climate actions in Korea.
2. What is the project period?
The EU-Korea Climate Action Project started in January 2018 and will end in December 2020.
3. Who is implementing the project?
The EU-Korea Climate Action Project consortium is comprised of 4 organizations including ICF Consulting, ICLEI-Local Governments for Sustainability, GFA Consulting Group and Ecosian. The activities of the project are implemented by experts from EU Member States and Korea selected by the consortium members.
4. How can we join the EU-KO Climate Action?
There are a few possible ways of becoming involved in the project:
- Co-organizing initiatives and events with the project team
- Attending initiatives and events organized by the project team
- Applying for the Call for Expression of Interest
5. What does the partner do and how can we become a partner to the project?
You can become a partner to our project if you are willing to cooperate on the project, for example, by helping with the dissemination of information, promotion of project activities, event participation, joint-event organization, etc.
6. Do organizations who are applying for the Expressions of Interest need to have a MoU between their partners?
Applicant organizations are required to write MoU agreement between European and Korean Organization and to submit it with the application. It is necessary to prepare the MoU.
7. Who can I contact if I have additional questions?
If you have any questions, please contact via email, firstname.lastname@example.org, or via phone, +82 2-2627-9841 or +82 2-2621-9881